|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officially on-screen.|
Wizards: Tales of Arcadia (or simply Wizards) is an upcoming Netflix original animated series created by Guillermo Del Toro, produced by DreamWorks Animation and Double Dare You. It is the third and final installment in the Tales of Arcadia franchise, succeeding Trollhunters and 3Below.
Following Trollhunters and 3Below, DreamWorks Wizards brings together the three disparate worlds of trolls, aliens, and wizards who have found themselves drawn to Arcadia. The final chapter of the Tales of Arcadia culminates in an apocalyptic battle for the control of magic that will ultimately determine the fate of these supernatural worlds that have now converged.
- Colin O'Donoghue as Douxie
- David Bradley as Merlin
- Alfred Molina as Archie
- Emile Hirsch as Jim Lake Jr.
- Tatiana Maslany as Aja Tarron
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Lexi Medrano as Claire Nuñez
- Diego Luna as Krel Tarron
- Cole Sand as Eli Pepperjack
- Steven Yeun as Steve Palchuk
- Kelsey Grammer as Blinky Galadrigal
- Fred Tatasciore as AAARRRGGHH!!!
- Nick Offerman as Varvatos Vex
- Lena Headey as Morgana
- TBA as "Mysterious Figure"
- Ron Perlman as Bular
- Jonathan Hyde as Stricklander
- Lauren Tom as Nomura and Mary Wang
- Hayley Atwell as Zadra
- Nick Frost as Stuart
- Cheryl Hines as Momblank "Lucy Blank"
- Tom Kenny as Dadblank "Ricky Blank"
- Rodrigo Blaas as Gnome Chompsky
- Jimmie Wood as NotEnrique
- Frank Welker as Luug
- Amy Landecker as Barbara Lake
- Laraine Newman as Nancy Domzalski
- Yara Shahidi as Darci Scott
- Bebe Wood as Shannon Longhannon
See full cast at IMDB here
- Main article: List of Wizards episodes
- Wizards was originally announced to be released by the end of 2019. However, Guillermo Del Toro confirmed on his Twitter accounts that the release has been delayed to July of 2020.
- This also means that Wizards will be the first (and only) installment to not premiere in December, unlike Trollhunters (which officially premiered on December 23rd, 2016) and 3Below (which premiered on December 21st, 2018).
- Netflix and DreamWorks PR teams have been reached out, concerning any future updates to come.
- According to confirmed music composer, Jeff Danna, Wizards will release 10 episodes per season. As of May 2, 2020, DreamWorks Animation is currently in production of the 8th episode.
- Depending on how many seasons are planned for the future, Wizards will (for now) have the fewest episodes than Trollhunters (52) and 3Below (26).
Trailers & Videos
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Jeff Danna Returns to Compose Music for Wizards and He Has Also Confirmed Current Production Progress (May 2, 2020).
- ↑ Every Netflix Original Series Coming in 2020. Sunriseread.com (December 5, 2019).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Guillermo del Torro Official Tweet on Part One of Wizards Release date. Twitter.com (February 24, 2020). Retrieved February 24, 2020.
- ↑ ‘DreamWorks Tales of Arcadia’ Trilogy Planned for Netflix with ‘Trollhunters’ Spin-off Series. Collider (November 7, 2017).
- ↑ ‘Trollhunters’: Marc Guggenheim on That Transformation, ‘3 Below’ and ‘Wizards’. Collider (May 29, 2018). Retrieved February 15, 2020.
- ↑ More Jim in the future!!. Reddit & Twitter (June 1, 2018). Retrieved February 15, 2020.
- ↑ 'Wizards: Tales of Arcadia' Release Date: Diego Luna Is Done Recording. Inverse (July 15, 2019). Retrieved February 15, 2020.
- ↑ Finishing WiZARDS for next year!. Twitter (November 22, 2019). Retrieved November 24, 2019.
- ↑ Guillermo del Toro Official Tweet Update on Part One of Wizards Release. Twitter.com (April 19, 2020). Retrieved April 20, 2020.
- ↑ When will Wizards: Tales of Arcadia Season 1 be on Netflix?. What's on Netflix? (February 8, 2020). Retrieved February 10, 2020.