|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officially on-screen.|
Wizards: Tales of Arcadia (or simply Wizards) is an upcoming Netflix original animated series created by Guillermo Del Toro, produced by DreamWorks Animation and Double Dare You. It is the third and final installment in the Tales of Arcadia franchise, succeeding Trollhunters and 3Below.
Following Trollhunters and 3Below, DreamWorks Wizards brings together the three disparate worlds of trolls, aliens, and wizards who have found themselves drawn to Arcadia. The final chapter of the Tales of Arcadia culminates in an apocalyptic battle for the control of magic that will ultimately determine the fate of these supernatural worlds that have now converged.
- Colin O'Donoghue as Douxie
- Alfred Molina as Archie
- David Bradley as Merlin
- Emile Hirsch as Jim Lake Jr.
- Tatiana Maslany as Aja Tarron
- Diego Luna as Krel Tarron
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Lexi Medrano as Claire Nuñez
- Kelsey Grammer as Blinky Galadrigal
- Fred Tatasciore as AAARRRGGHH!!!
- Nick Offerman as Varvatos Vex
- Cole Sand as Eli Pepperjack
- Steven Yeun as Steve Palchuk
- Rodrigo Blaas as Gnome Chompsky
- Jimmie Wood as NotEnrique
- Frank Welker as Luug
- Hayley Atwell as Zadra
- Nick Frost as Stuart
- Cheryl Hines as Momblank "Lucy Blank"
- Tom Kenny as Dadblank "Ricky Blank"
- Lena Headey as Morgana
- TBA as "Mysterious Figure"
- Lauren Tom as Mary Wang
- Yara Shahidi as Darci Scott
- Bebe Wood as Shannon Longhannon
See full cast at IMDB here
- Wizards was originally announced to be released by the end of 2019. However, for reasons unknown, Guillermo Del Toro implies in his Twitter account that the release has been delayed to 2020.
- This would also mean that Wizards will be the first (and only) series to not premiere in December, unlike Trollhunters (which officially premiered on December 23rd, 2016) and 3Below (which premiered on December 21st, 2018).