|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officialy on-screen.|
The Warhammer is Toby's weapon of choice.
- Gravitational Switch: The Warhammer's main ability is changing the amount of gravity pulling on itself, to either become very light or very heavy, as a result of a curse being placed inside of it. Its great weight makes it a weapon of great destructive power when used correctly. When being used, it has a fiery glow.
- Flight: As the series progresses, Toby gains greater control over the Warhammer, even using it to fly during the final battle against Morgana.
- Portable Form: After seeing Toby having some difficulties wielding it, Blinky made some modifications in it so that it could assume a more portable pocket shape.
- Unpredictability (formerly): At first, Toby was having trouble adjusting to his warhammer's ability as it often becomes heavy and light without warning. Luckily, as the series progresses, Toby gains better control of his weapon.
- Heaviness (formerly): Additionally (at first), the warhammer was way too heavy for Toby to even lift. After transferring the gravity curse into it, Toby is able to wield it perfectly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.