The Trollhunter Armor (or Daylight Armor) is the magical suit of armor worn by the Trollhunter.
The Trollhunter Armor is a silver suit of knight's armor, complete with a breastplate (the chest area), pauldrons (the shoulder areas), vambraces (the forearm areas), gauntlets (the hand areas), cuisses (the thigh areas), poleyns (the knee areas), greaves (the leg areas), and sabatons (the feet areas) with blue trimmings. Underneath the armor, there is a black inner layer.
The Amulet of Daylight is mounted on the left side of the breastplate.
When active, the trimmings of the armor and sometimes the sword glow blue and even pour blue mist.
- Summoning: The armor magical attaches itself to the warrior when activated by the Amulet of Daylight.
- Weapon Conjuring: After the Amulet was upgraded with the Birthstone and the Killstone, the armor gained the ability to summon two boomerang-like daggers known as Glaives and a large warrior shield. When the Eye of Gunmar was added to the Amulet, the armor gain the ability to summon a helmet that can protect the wearer from the evil influence of the Decimaar Blade of Gunmar and other injuries.
- Enhanced Durability: Like the Sword of Daylight, the armor is made of pure sunlight, providing additional protection against the Trolls.
- Strength: The armor also provides the warrior extra strength and durability.
- Limited Force Field: The armor also produces a brief force field around the warrior to protect them from too much harm.
- Lack of Sunlight Protection: Although the armor is made of pure sunlight and doesn't hurt the Trollhunter himself, the armor cannot protect the warrior from natural sunlight (only if the chosen warrior is a troll).
- A green glow which comes out of nowhere reflects off of the armor whenever Jim is seen wearing it. As such, it is probably connected to Merlin and his green glow.