Toby's Armor is an orange suit of industrial-like knight's armor, complete with a breastplate (the chest area), pauldrons (the shoulder areas), vambraces (the forearm areas), gauntlets (the hand areas), tassets (the hanging bands that protect the thigh areas), greaves (the leg areas), and sabatons (the feet areas) with orange trimmings. Underneath the armor, there is dark orange inner layer. It also comes with a helmet that has a built-in headlight.
- Durability: The armor protects Toby from any real damage, like actual armor.
- Headlight: The armor has a light on the helmet (which is most likely the headlight from Jim's Vespa). It helps him see more clearly in dark areas.
- Lack of Magical Properties: Unlike Jim's armor, Toby's does not have any special powers and cannot magically attach to his body.
|Appearances in the Trilogy|
- According to The Art of Trollhunters, some of the idea weaponry concepts for Toby's armor are a shield, which pops from behind his back, and a slingshot (which would've been Jim's Vespa's kickstand). However, for reasons unknown, these weaponry were never used.
- When Toby is presented to his armor for the first time, he said that it had a shield, yet he never used it.