|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officially on-screen.|
Terra Incognita Part Two is the second episode of 3Below.
After crash landing in the town of Arcadia, the royals -- now disguised as humans -- search for suitable technology to power their ship.
- Tatiana Maslany as Aja Tarron/Queen Coranda
- Diego Luna as Krel Tarron
- Nick Offerman as Varvatos Vex
- Glenn Close as Mothership
- Nick Frost as Stuart
- Alon Abutbul as General Morando
- Ike Amadi as Detective Scott
- Andy Garcia as King Fialkov
- Cheryl Hines as Momblank
- Tom Kenny as Dadblank
- Laraine Newman as Miss Janeth
- Cole Sand as Eli Pepperjack
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- J.B. Smoove as Phil
- Fred Tatasciore as Señor Uhl
- Frank Welker as Luug
- Thomas F. Wilson as Coach Lawrence
- Reginald VelJohnson as Jerry
- This is Toby's first appearance in 3Below, the first time a main character from Trollhunters appears. Jim also makes a cameo appearance during gym class.
- The song used during the montage is "How Bizzare" by OMC (albeit, a cover, and not the original version by OMC).
- During the montage, there is a lesbian couple holding hands at the cafe.
- During the cafe scene, Krel looks at a cup of coffee intriguingly, mispronouncing it "co-fefe", and upon taking a sip, drops the cup in disgust. This could be a instance of Guillermo del Toro taking a comedic jab towards Donald Trump with reference to the former infamously tweeting the non-existent word "covfefe" on May 31, 2017.
- When Varvatos competes (and ultimately loses) against Jerry in the chess match, the finale of Gioachino Rossini's William Tell Overture is playing in the background.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.