Stuart is a being from one of the stinkiest planets in the universe, Durio. After realizing that his Gordonian girlfriend, Gwendolyn, was a man-eater and that he wasn't ready to settle down with her, he rented himself a spacecraft and left his home planet to escape his ex-girlfriend and explore the universe, mostly because Gordonians have a tendecy of eating their ex in order to move on from the relationship.
Around 1986, he crash-landed on Earth, where an army of military hazmat scientists investigate his flying saucer. While Stuart tries to tell all of them that he comes in peace, they immediately tranquilized him on the spot and captured him. They locked him up in Area 49-B, where they took his spacecraft from him.
About nine years later, Stuart managed to break out of the facility through unknown means, leaving his friend/cellmate, Buster, behind and promised that he would return to set him free one day.
He claims that he has been living on Earth in disguise for about 30 years (though he claims that, in the first 9 years during his time on Earth, was when he was held captive by Kubritz). He used to work for the Mexican government, which is how he got his truck (and presumably his legal status) before he became a Mexican food and electronic seller, owning his taco truck and Stuart Electronics.
3Below (Part One)
Meeting House Tarron
Assisting the Akiridions
Returning to Area 49-B
The Eternal Night
3Below (Part Two)
The Reign of Morando
In his alien form, he is green with neon green linings along his face and body. He has four eyes, four fingers, a large snout, fangs, and floppy ears (somewhat similar to Blinky's).
In his human form, he is an obese Caucasian man with brown messy hair and brown eyes. He wears a red robe (occasionally), white T-shirt with green sleeves, red sweats, and wears frog slippers as his shoes.
Stuart is shown to be a laid-back, casual, kind, and clumsy alien. Having lived on Earth for 30 years, he is well-versed and adapted in Earth culture and frequently tends to quote human metaphors. Varvatos, Aja, and Krel often find his incompetence annoying and his use of human expressions confusing, yet they turn to him for advice on how to be human. He also speaks with an English accent.
Although he's clearly not much of a fighter, he does what's best for his friends, like helping the royals infiltrate a military base so they could acquire a piece for Mothership's Daxial Array. He's also a big fan of House Tarron, due to their statuses as royals, and has huge faith in them when they are in battle.
Powers & Abilities
- Durian Physiology: Stuart does not have that many unique abilities and isn't that intelligent like that of an Akiridion, but still possesses feats beyond a normal human.
- Stench Generation: As an alien from one of the stinkiest planets in the universe, Stuart can generate a malodorous smell in his native form. He seems to be immune to his own stench.
- Enhanced Durability: Stuart was shown durable enough to withstand a few of Buster's whacks. He narrowly survived a strike from a god-induced Morando's lasers, though he was knocked unconscious for several minutes.
- Vacuum Adaption: As a Durian, Stuart can adapt and survive in any atmospheric environment.
- Oxygen Independence: Stuart claims that (just like Akiridions) he doesn't require oxygen to live.
- Longevity: Stuart has been on earth for thirty years, and seemingly hasn't aged at all. Thus, he likely possesses a long lifespan like Akiridions, yet he's still vulnerable to falling in battle.
- Bilingual: Since he's an alien, he can speak and think in his own Durian language, as well as speak English fluently, due to his years of experiences with humans.
- Intelligence/Tactician: Although not exactly as intelligent as Krel, Stuart has shown to be fairly well at devising plans and has technological know-how. He has formulated a mostly-successful plan to infiltrate Area 49-B, and has created several inventions, including his own cloaking device and Seklos' cannon.
- Lack of Combat Skills: Stuart was never trained as a warrior, and thus is not much use in combat.
- Barium Iced Tea: In "Last Night on Earth", Stuart mentions that he went too high on the iced tea in Balubia and developed a motion sickness as a result.
- Cloaking Device: He uses some kind of device that allows him to disguise himself as a human and can use it to revert back to his true form. Unlike Aja, Krel, and Varvatos's human disguises (which are limited to about 12 hours, before they wear off), Stuart's human form presumably lasts for as long as he wants.
- Main article: Stuart/Relationships
- Main article: Stuart/Quotes
|3Below Part 1|
|"Terra Incognita Part One"
|"Terra Incognita Part Two"|
|"Mind Over Matter"
|"Flying the Coop"
|"Lightning in a Bottle"
|"The Arcadian Job"|
|"Truth Be Told"
|"Last Night on Earth"|
|3Below Part 2|
|"Dogfight Days of Summer"
|"Ill Gotten Gains"
|"There's Something About Gwen (of Gorbon)"|
|"Luug's Day Out"|
|"The Fall of House Tarron"
|"The Big Sleep"|
|"Race to Trollmarket"
|"A Glorious End, Part One"|
|"A Glorious End, Part Two"|
- Stuart owns a burrito truck, Stuart's Electronics, and a graphic tee shop.
- A durian is a type of fruit which is smelly to some people, hence Stuart's malodorous smell.
- According to Varvatos, Stuart takes aerobics class on Tuesdays.
- Stuart claims that he has done almost every single job on Earth (except for plumbing), as revealed in "Flying the Coop".
- Also in that episode, Stuart mentions that he worked with the Mexican government and that's how he got his truck. It's safe to assume that Mexico is where Area 49-B is located.
- In "Last Night on Earth", when he, Aja, and Krel are attacked by Gumm-Gumms during the Eternal Night, Stuart claims that trolls are nastier than any Earthlings he's ever encountered and has mentioned that he's been to Florida, implying that he has most likely seen Quagawump trolls, as Florida is where they reside.
- In Trollhunters, Stuart is (somewhat) indirectly referenced by Jim Lake Jr. in "Becoming: Part 2" when he and Toby Domzalski escape through his shop to evade Bular.