Romantic Jim is one part of Jim's personality. He is created after Jim forgot to remove the Aspectus Stone from the Amulet of Daylight after a training session.
He only appears in "Hero with a Thousand Faces".
It is unknown if he stills exists and resides in the Amulet of Daylight or if he is permanently gone.
Romantic Jim takes on the exact appearance as Jim, only wearing a yellow jacket. His eyes appear to be more anime-like to mirror his over-loving personality.
Romantic Jim is the love part of Jim's personality: romantic, overly dramatic, social, eloquent, respectful, happy, charming, positive, and giddy. He claims that he was born from Jim's love of Claire.
Despite his loving ways, he's also quite open and obvious to most things, as he points out that if Jim wanted to get rid of him, then he knew that he would want to get rid of Hunter Jim as well, which made him briefly rethink his mission and indirectly turn on the real Jim.
Powers & Abilities
- Activate the Amulet of Daylight: As a clone of Jim, Romantic Jim has the potential to wield Daylight and don the Trollhunter Armor.
- Charm: Romance Jim has the ability to use his charm to manipulate Hunter Jim into getting what he wanted (though it initially backfired when Hunter Jim unintentionally reabsorbed him into the amulet).
- Daylight: Romantic Jim can be reabsorbed back into the amulet through Daylight, along with other clones.
- Main article: Romantic Jim/Quotes
|Trollhunters Part 2|
|"Escape from the Darklands"
|"Grand Theft Otto"
|"Hiss Hiss, Bang Bang"|
|"Hero with a Thousand Faces"
|"Just Add Water"|
|"The Reckless Club"|
|"Mistrial and Error"|
|"In the Hall of the Gumm-Gumm King"|
- Romantic Jim is the only clone Jim never directly interacts with.