Left vulnerable after Omen's attack, the royal heirs look to conceal their damaged ship but are soon confronted by the bounty hunter Magmatron.
With Varvatos out of commision, Aja makes it her goal to track him down. However, Eli and Toby are onto her and Krel and will stop at nothing to expose them. When a bounty hunter shows up, the kids must trust their human friends to save them.
- Tatiana Maslany as Aja Tarron
- Diego Luna as Krel Tarron
- Nick Offerman as Varvatos Vex
- Glenn Close as Mothership
- Hayley Atwell as Zadra
- Nick Frost as Stuart
- Cole Sand as Eli Pepperjack
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Fred Tatasciore as Magmatron
- Frank Welker as Luug
- Steven Yeun as Steve Palchuk
- This episode takes place two weeks after "The Eternal Knight: Part 1/Part 2" (and by extension, "Last Night on Earth" and "Bad Omen").
- It is implied at the beginning of the episode that while Arcadia is now completely aware of its supernatural activities, the residents have all agreed to keep their town's secret a secret from the rest of the world.
- However, although the residents know about the troll world, they are still oblivious to the alien activities happening in their town.
- Cole Sand's aging is once again lampshaded by Eli and Toby at the beginning of the episode.
- Eli shows Toby his paranormal activity board, just as he did with Steve in "Creepslayerz".
- This scene is also the Tales of Arcadia teaser trailer, but with several alterations.
- When Eli shouts "Stay away from our friend you darn, dirty aliens!" to Aja and Krel, this is a reference to the famed line "Get your stinkin' paws off me, you damned, dirty ape!" from the 1968 film Planet of the Apes.
- Continuity: Toby once again voices his displeasure at squeezing through the shortcut by Stuart Electronics as he did in "Becoming: Part 2".
- Toby finds out Aja and Krel are aliens, and Eli finds out that Steve knew about the Tarrons' secret.
- Toby also finds out from Varvatos's video logs that he has feelings for his nana, Nancy, much to his shock and disgust.
- By the end of this episode, after Krel's fixes to Mother, Mother starts to speak with proper human expression, as well as developing a personality of roasting the Royals whenever they fail something. In fact, one can notice that the change of tones of Mother occurs exactly when she said security protocols disabled, where she said "security protocols" in the monotone robotic tone, while she said the word "disabled" in a completely different tone.