|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officialy on-screen.|
Mother, the AI controlling the royals' ship, reflects on keeping the peace between her quarreling family. Morando discovers a secret hidden on Earth.
- Tatiana Maslany as Aja Tarron
- Diego Luna as Krel Tarron
- Nick Offerman as Varvatos Vex
- Nick Frost as Stuart
- Glenn Close as Mothership
- Alon Abutbul as General Morando
- Uzo Aduba as Colonel Kubritz
- Hayley Atwell as Zadra
- Guillermo Del Toro as Dr. Muelas
- Cheryl Hines as Momblank
- Tom Kenny as Dadblank
- Oscar Nuñez as Sergeant Costas
- Chris Obi as Loth Saborian
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Fred Tatasciore as AAARRRGGHH!!!
- Danny Trejo as Tronos
- Frank Welker as Luug
- Jimmie Wood as NotEnrique
- The Mothership is the narrator throughout the episode.
- Colonel Kubritz learns that Aja and Krel are aliens in this episode.
- She also strikes an alliance with alien bounty hunter, Tronos.
- Krel comes up with an idea to connect Akiridion-5 and Earth with a wormhole generator.
- Zadra begins to forgive Vex in this episode.
- It is discovered that Gaylen's Core is hidden on Earth.
- Morando even theorizes that this is the true reason why the Mothership brought Aja and Krel to Earth.
- The main events of this episode take place one week after the events of "Moonlight Run".
- Toby refers to the time he, Jim, Claire, Aja, and Krel captured lightning in a bottle from the episode of the same name.
- This is the first (and only) episode in Part Two of 3Below where Eli Pepperjack is absent.
- Morando discovers that Loth Saborian has betrayed him by aiding the Resistance and the royals, and has him arrested.
- AAARRRGGHH!!! meets Aja and Krel for the first time (outside of episode D'aja Vu).
- The serene music played when Mothership is narrating at the beginning and end of the episode, as well as credits, is "For Absent Family" by Jeff Danna.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.