Aja and Krel enlist Stuart to help find their former ally, who's being held prisoner at a bounty hunter outpost on the moon.
- Tatiana Maslany as Aja Tarron
- Diego Luna as Krel Tarron
- Nick Offerman as Varvatos Vex
- Nick Frost as Stuart
- Glenn Close as Mothership
- Uzo Aduba as Colonel Kubritz
- Hayley Atwell as Zadra
- Darin De Paul as Zeron Alpha
- Cheryl Hines as Momblank
- Laraine Newman as Nana
- Oscar Nuñez as Sergeant Costas
- Chris Obi as Loth Saborian
- Cole Sand as Eli Pepperjack
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Danny Trejo as Tronos
- Matthew Waterson as Foo Foos
- Frank Welker as Luug
- It is revealed that General Morando was the benefactor who hired the Zeron Brotherhood to kill Varvatos's family so he could be left vulnerable to Morando's manipulation and betray House Tarron.
- Varvatos is rescued from the Moon and returns to Earth in this episode.
- Varvatos kills Zeron Alpha, avenging the death of his family by the Zeron Brotherhood.
- Aja, Krel, Varvatos, and Zadra learn from Loth Saborian that Morando is about to invade Earth.
- When Aja, Krel, and Stuart first disembark from Stuart's ship on the moon, the background music is the famed waltz "The Blue Danube" by Johann Strauss II.
- The use of The Blue Danube in this sense is a reference to the 1968 science-fiction film 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Stuart's middle name is revealed to be Paul.
- This is most likely a lie, however, so that he could continue to divert Zeron Alpha's attention. Stuart's alias while in the bar is "Coby Paul von Crumpet".
- When Stuart lies about his "first kill" to the bounty hunters, he nervously comes up with "... there was the Professor in the library with the candlestick. Uh, the Colonel in the study. That one I did with a rope." This is a reference to the murder mystery game Clue (known as Cluedo outside of North America).
- The prison guard and Varvatos himself keep mentioning a "No touching" rule, which is a reference to the jail from Arrested Development.
- Title: This episode's title is a reference to the 1998 action/comedy film Midnight Run.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.