|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officialy on-screen.|
Jim stands trial for unleashing Gunmar while his friends race to clear his name. If convicted, he'll be sent to "The Deep", a dark realm of no return.
While Jim stands on trial for his life, Blinky and Claire try to investigate a way to get Jim pardoned. When they find out that there is a spy, they realize that this trial is a sham and all a plot to get Jim out of the way. Can they find out who the culprit is, or will Jim be executed?
- Kelsey Grammer as Blinky
- Anton Yelchin as Jim Lake Jr.
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Lexi Medrano as Claire Nuñez
- Fred Tatasciore as AAARRRGGHH!!!
- Anjelica Huston as Queen Usurna
- Brook Chalmers and Tom Kenny as Rot and Gut
- Grey Griffin as Queen Wumpa/Bork
- Victor Raider-Wexler as Vendel
- Jimmie Wood as NotEnrique
- It is revealed that Usurna is actually working for Gunmar and she has been planning to get rid of the Trollhunters all along.
- When Jim was exiled to The Deep, he confronts a monstrous troll version of himself with the Eclipse Blade, which most likely foreshadows Jim's ultimate fate in Part Three. This mostly likely shows that Jim's worst fear is losing his humanity.
- This marks the final (physical) appearance of Vendel, due to being killed by Usurna.
- In a "blink-and-you'll-miss-it" moment, when the tribunal does their first round of rock-throwing at Toby and AAARRRGGHH!!!, a gnome can be seen flying by Toby as one of the objects tossed.
- Error: When Usurna smashes Vendel's body, the head piece rolls face down on the floor but as Blinky later found him dead, it was than atop the pile of rubble.