|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officialy on-screen.|
The royal heirs look for Aja's missing serrator in the forest, where they mistake Trollhunter Jim Lake's Amulet of Daylight for her lost weapon.
- Tatiana Maslany as Aja Tarron
- Diego Luna as Krel Tarron
- Nick Offerman as Varvatos Vex
- Nick Frost as Stuart
- Alon Abutbul as General Morando
- Hayley Atwell as Zadra
- Steve Alterman as Seamus
- Rodrigo Blaas as Gnome Chompsky
- Clancy Brown as Gunmar
- Emile Hirsch as Jim Lake Jr.
- Lexi Medrano as Claire Nuñez
- Laraine Newman as Miss Janeth/Nana
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Yara Shahidi as Darci Scott
- Fred Tatasciore as Señor Uhl
- Matthew Waterson as Mr. Johnson
- Frank Welker as Luug
- Bebe Wood as Shannon Longhannon
- Jimmie Wood as NotEnrique
- Steven Yeun as Steve Palchuk
- This episode covers the events from the Trollhunters episode "In Good Hands".
- However, the sequence of events during this episode is slightly different to that of "In Good Hands", as seen in Aja and Krel's lack of action in Trollhunters compared to in 3Below.
- Near the end of this episode, when Aja was bidding farewell to the Trollhunters, she said "Sure. Maybe at the teen center, Trollhunters." However, in the Trollhunters episode "In Good Hands", she did not use the word Trollhunters in the end of that sentence. This is most likely added in this episode to further confirm that there are enough after effects after the time reset in "D'aja Vu" for Aja to remember the Trollhunters' other identity with the hints of the footage in Janus Order, the weird things in Claire's house, and Jim's armour.
- At the beginning of the episode, while searching for Aja's serrator, Aja and Krel pass by a tree with multiple carvings of lovers' initials. One of them is JLJ + CN, referring to Jim and Claire from Trollhunters.
- This is the last episode of 3Below to feature Jim as a human.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.