|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officially on-screen.|
As Gunmar readies to destroy Jim in the Darklands, Blinky and the gang strike a deal with the Janus Order in their quest to revive an old friend.
With AAARRRGGHH!!! back to life, Blinky, Claire, Toby, and Draal can finally enter the Darklands and rescue Jim. Kanjigar's spirit uses AAARRRGGHH!!!'s body to open up the Killahead Bridge. However, the gang must hurry because they have limited time, and Jim's battle with Gunmar has begun. Blinky also learns a devastating secret concerning his at-first-presumed deceased brother.
- Kelsey Grammer as Blinky
- Anton Yelchin as Jim Lake Jr.
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Lexi Medrano as Claire Nuñez
- Fred Tatasciore as AAARRRGGHH!!!
- Rodrigo Blaas as Gnome Chompsky
- Mark Hamill as Dictatious
- Tom Kenny as Otto Scaarbach
- James Purefoy as Kanjigar
- Victor Raider-Wexler as Vendel
- Lauren Tom as Nomura
- Matthew Waterson as Draal
- Frank Welker as Fragwa/Goblins
- AAARRRGGHH!!! is officially revived in this episode.
- Claire, Toby, and Gnome Chompsky reunite with Jim in this episode.
- Dictatious and Blinky reunite in the Darklands (though not in a positive light), thus dispelling the belief the latter had that the former had died.
- Continuity Error: The last time the gyre was used, Stricklander left Trollmarket [for good] in "A Night to Remember". Seeing as how there is only one gyre in Trollmarket, how did it manage to return when, it appears, only an operator meaning to travel can move it from one location to another?
- Plausibility: Perhaps the trolls either called in another gyre, created a new one, or have many spares.