|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officialy on-screen.|
When an oozy creature shows up in Arcadia, Jim and the gang set out to find it -- while playing parents to two sacks of flour for a school assignment.
When an oozy creature shows up in Arcadia, Jim and the gang set out to find it – while playing parents to two sacks of flour for a school assignment. However, when a gruesome invades the town, the gang realizes that the only way to stop it is with flour, which means that they'll have to sacrifice their own "children."
- Kelsey Grammer as Blinky
- Anton Yelchin as Jim Lake Jr.
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Lexi Medrano as Claire Nuñez
- Jonathan Hyde as Mr. Strickler
- Fred Tatasciore as AAARRRGGHH!!!
- Clancy Brown as Gunmar
- Mark Hamill as Dictatious
- Tom Kenny as Otto Scaarbach
- Amy Landecker as Barbara Lake
- Cole Sand as Eli Pepperjack
- Yara Shahidi as Darci Scott
- Lauren Tom as Mary Wang
- Matthew Waterson as Draal
- Frank Welker as The Gruesome
- Thomas F. Wilson as Coach Lawrence
- Steven Yeun as Steve Palchuk
- It is revealed that Toby's parents won the state lottery and went on a cruise and were lost at sea during the cruise, when he was only 2 years old.
- It was revealed that Jim once considered Stricklander as a father figure.
- The roleplaying game that Blinky, AAARRRGGHH!!!, and Draal play on is based off of the design of Maces and Talons from the How to Train Your Dragon franchise.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Before receiving their assignment, Mary excitedly asks Coach Lawrence if they'll be learning how babies are made.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: At the beginning of the episode, when swerving to avoid the troll arm, the man in the car screams "SON OF A-", in an example of a curse cut short.
- The closing credits feature background music similar to a lullaby played on a piano, and features photos of Toby posing with Sir Issac Gluten. In addition, when the casting credits appear, the title of the episode is revealed as "Just Add Water or (The Unexpected Life and Death of Sir Issac Gluten)"