|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officially on-screen.|
A monumental loss carries a warning from beyond the grave as Gunmar marches for Heartstone Trollmarket. Can the team pull together to save the day?
Now that the Gumm-Gumms have invaded Trollmarket, the gang must evacuate the premises before Gunmar and his minions take over the trolls, with the help of Claire's staff and the Creepslayerz, of course. Claire nearly dies using the Shadow Staff to bring all of the trolls to safety, but her friends manage to aid her in saving the day. However, overusing the Shadow Staff might have had some unfortunate side effects.
- Kelsey Grammer as Blinky
- Anton Yelchin as Jim Lake Jr.
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Lexi Medrano as Claire Nuñez
- Jonathan Hyde as Mr. Strickler
- Fred Tatasciore as AAARRRGGHH!!!
- Clancy Brown as Gunmar
- Grey Griffin as Glug/Bork
- Mark Hamill as Dictatious
- Lena Headey as The Pale Lady
- Anjelica Huston as Queen Usurna
- Cole Sand as Eli Pepperjack
- Victor Raider-Wexler as Vendel
- Thomas F. Wilson as Coach Lawrence
- Jimmie Wood as NotEnrique
- Steven Yeun as Steve Palchuk
- Blinky becomes the new leader of the Trollmarket after Vendel's assassination by Usurna.
- Gunmar destroys The Janus Order.
- Gunmar absorbes the Heartstone’s energy and his blue lightings change to orange with new power running in his body.
- Claire gets linked to Morgana’s control and becomes her living vessel until "The Exorcism of Claire Nunez".
- Steve and Eli meet Blinky and AAARRRGGGHH!!! for the first time.
- They also officially become the newest allies of the Trollhunters.
- Mr. Strickler and Nomura both return to help the Trollhunters.
- Error: In the previous episode "Mistrial and Error", right after Queen Usurna says to Vendel that she's the master, she then stabbed him with her Creeper Sun knife, However, in this episode though, its shown that Usurna said it as she stabbed him.
- The title is easily a reference to "In the Hall of the Mountain King", an aria that is used as Nomura's theme.
- The music playing during the climactic portal-conjuring scene is "None Shall Live" by Thomas Bergersen (aka Two Steps From Hell).
- This track was also used during the amulet-retrieval scene and subsequent defeat of the goblin horde in "Claire and Present Danger" back in Part One.
- Appropriately, the track would later be altered in terms of arrangement, given lyrics by Bergersen, and sung by Merethe Soltvedt as a song named "Children of the Sun."