|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officially on-screen.|
- “Oh my gosh! Is this a call? Like... a good trollhunting mission?”
- ―Jim to Claire, Toby, Blinky, and AAARRRGGHH!!! upon learning of the Blood Goblins in Arcadia
Now out of the Darklands and readjusting to life in Arcadia, Jim and the team must face the consequences of their risky actions.
Jim is finally back home from the Darklands, and Enrique is safe at last. Looks like everything is back to normal...or is it? Now, Gunmar and several of his minions have escaped the Darklands and have met with the Janus Order on Earth, and now, the gang must face the consequences for rebuilding the bridge and stealing Vendel's staff. First, they must rescue Chompsky from some blood goblins.
- Kelsey Grammer as Blinky
- Anton Yelchin as Jim Lake Jr.
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Lexi Medrano as Claire Nuñez
- Fred Tatasciore as AAARRRGGHH!!!
- Clancy Brown as Gunmar
- Mark Hamill as Dictatious Galadrigal
- Anjelica Huston as Queen Usurna
- Tom Kenny as Otto Scaarbach
- Amy Landecker as Barbara Lake
- Laraine Newman as Nana
- Victor Raider-Wexler as Vendel
- Cole Sand as Eli Pepperjack
- Yara Shahidi as Darci Scott
- Lauren Tom as Mary Wang
- Frank Welker as Goblins
- Steven Yeun as Steve Palchuk
- When confronting the Trollhunters regarding his missing staff after Usurna's visit, Vendal states "I've put my neck out far enough for you ungrateful fools. Any further and she'll be sure to lop my head right off." This could be a potential foreshadowing of Vendel's death at the hands of Usurna.
- Title: It is an obvious shout-out to the 2005 mystery/crime movie, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
- Continuity: When Jim takes his bag off of the baluster, the baluster begins to fall off of its foundation, as AAARRRGGHH!!! nearly tore it off when he clambered upstairs to avoid Barbara Lake in "Becoming: Part 2".