|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officialy on-screen.|
While Jim gets a crash course in troll history, big problems -- and a bully -- await him in the human world. What better time for his first mission?
Jim undertakes his first Trollhunting mission by starting small—literally. He must shrink down to eight inches tall to apprehend a mischievous gnome. When he captures the gnome, he must get rid of him, but wakes up the next day to find himself still in a shrunken state. With his Spanish project due soon, Jim must find a way to finish and present it without revealing his double life.
- Kelsey Grammer as Blinky
- Anton Yelchin as Jim Lake Jr.
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Lexi Medrano as Claire Nuñez
- Ron Perlman as Bular
- Jonathan Hyde as Mr. Strickler
- Fred Tatasciore as AAARRRGGHH!!!/Bagdwella/Señor Uhl
- Rodrigo Blaas as Gnome Chompsky
- Brook Chalmers as Security Guard
- Laraine Newman as Miss Janeth/Nana
- Cole Sand as Eli Pepperjack
- Lauren Tom as Mary Wang
- Thomas F. Wilson as Coach Lawrence
- Steven Yeun as Steve Palchuk
- According to Blinky, the trolls had come over to America on the Mayflower and then snuck off the ship and found the then-unnamed Arcadia.
- Error: The sequence of the scene implies that the Mayflower docked in present-day New Jersey, when, historically, it settled in present-day Plymouth, Massachusetts.
- If you look closely, Guillermo Del Toro's name is written on the chalkboard.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: At the end of the episode, Bular chastises Strickler for leading a security guard to their location. Strickler retorts that he actually let the guard find them as a "midnight snack" for Bular. The audience never sees the security guard escape successfully.
- After Blinky slams his book closed to wake Jim up in the midst of his lecture, Jim yells "¡Lo siento, Sr. Uhl! ¡Por favor no me mates!" which translates to "I'm sorry, Mr. Uhl! Please don't kill me!"