- “Today's as good as any to die. Though I never learned to read.”
- ―Sir Galahad before the Battle of Killahead Bridge
Galahad was a minor supporting character of Wizards.
- 1 History
- 2 Physical Description
- 3 Personality
- 4 Powers & Abilities
- 5 Equipment
- 6 Relationships
- 7 Quotes
- 8 Episode Appearances
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
Late 12th Century
Battle of Killahead Bridge
Galahad seems to be a very old man with grey hair. He is also quite short and stout. He wears a common steel-colored suit of knight's armor with a belt in the front.
Powers & Abilities
- Immortality: As he has lived for hundreds of years, it is likely that Merlin granted him immortality some time after Wizards.
- Mortality: As a human, Galahad possessed a mortal body, so was therefore highly vulnerable to any forms of injuries, illnesses, and death.
It is clear that Merlin and Galahad are good friends. When Galahad sacrificed himself to break Camelot free from the Arcane Order's fortress, Merlin was devastated.
Both Galahad and Lancelot seem to get along with each other and are friends.
Galahad and Steve seem to get along with each other and are friends.
Galahad and Arthur seem to get along with each other.
Galahad clearly sees Gunmar as an enemy and a threat to him and to Camelot.
Galahad clearly sees Bular as an enemy and a threat to him and to Camelot.
Both Galahad and the Arcane Order members clearly see each other as enemies.
- Main article: Galahad/Quotes
|"History in the Making" |
|"Lady of the Lake" |
|"Killahead, Part One" |
|"Killahead, Part Two"
|"Wizard Underground" |
|"Our Final Act" |
- In Arthurian legends, Sir Galahad is a knight of King Arthur's Round Table and one of the three achievers of the Holy Grail, and is renowned for his gallantry and purity as the most perfect of all knights.