|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officially on-screen.|
With Jim still trapped in the Darklands searching for Enrique, his friends rally to bring him back. But the Troll Tribunal has other plans.
Now that Jim is in the Darklands searching for Enrique, the others must find a way to prevent people from knowing about Jim's secret double life, all the while attempting to reach the Darklands and rescue Jim. However, this may be an unfortunate time, since Jim has been captured by the inhabitants of the Darklands and directed to Gunmar.
- Kelsey Grammer as Blinky
- Anton Yelchin as Jim Lake Jr.
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Lexi Medrano as Claire Nuñez
- Fred Tatasciore as Gatto
- Ike Amadi as Angor Rot
- Clancy Brown as Gunmar
- Grey Griffin as Queen Wumpa/Bork
- Mark Hamill as Dictatious
- Anjelica Huston as Queen Usurna
- Amy Landecker as Barbara Lake
- James Purefoy as Amulet
- Victor Raider-Wexler as Vendel
- Matthew Waterson as Draal
- Frank Welker as Goblins
- This episode takes place two weeks after the events of "Something Rotten This Way Comes".
- Jim saves Enrique before he was captured by the army of Gunmar, risking his life for him.
- Claire spoke in Spanish on having recovered Enrique by saying: "Enrique, mi hermanito" (Enrique, my little brother). This is the second time she says this.
- Goof: At the very end of this episode, we get a shot seen from Jim's perspective in which he is seemingly knocked out by Dictatious before being dragged off to imprisonment. At the very beginning of the next episode, Jim is conscious.