|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officially on-screen.|
Claire and Present Danger is the twelfth episode of Trollhunters.
The Killahead Bridge is complete, but the door to the Darklands still won't open. Jim is forced to tell Claire the truth when she becomes a target.
Jim’s Trollhunting life and his high school life collide when Claire becomes a target for Goblin revenge (thanks to NotEnrique) and when the Killahead Bridge is nearly finished. With no other way to cover up his lies and double life, Jim must tell Claire the truth when they run into the woods and Jim gets injured.
- Kelsey Grammer as Blinky
- Anton Yelchin as Jim Lake Jr.
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Lexi Medrano as Claire Nuñez
- Ron Perlman as Bular
- Jonathan Hyde as Mr. Strickler
- Fred Tatasciore as AAARRRGGHH!!!
- Clancy Brown as Gunmar
- Tom Kenny as Mr. Nuñez
- Amy Landecker as Barbara Lake
- Lauren Tom as Nomura
- Cole Sand as Eli Pepperjack
- Frank Welker as Fragwa/Goblins
- Jimmie Wood as NotEnrique
- Steven Yeun as Steve Palchuk
- Claire officially finds out Jim’s secret double life.
- Title: The title is the same as an episode of "Full House".
- The music playing during amulet retrieval scene and subsequent defeat of the goblin horde is "None Shall Live" by Thomas Bergersen (aka Two Steps From Hell).
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: When NotEnrique opens the centerfold of his copy of Shoe Monthly Magazine, Fragwa appears immensely attracted at the image. This is akin to magazines such as Playboy––which famously feature a portrait of pin-up or a nude––to appeal to its target audience.
- Running Gag: When NotEnrique arrives to inform Team Trollhunter of the goblin horde coming after Claire, Blinky pins him down to the table, enraged that NotEnrique led the goblin horde to their location. Jim tells Blinky to calm down, but once NotEnrique clarifies that the horde believes Claire killed Fragwa, Jim pins him down to the table, also angered. Finally, when NotEnrique reveals that Bular has all of the pieces of Killahead Bridge, Toby pins him down to the table one last time.