Trollhunters (Part Two)
In "Escape from the Darklands" Bork arrived to Heartstone Trolllmarket where she alongside other members of the tribunal discussed the matter at hand.
During "In the Hall of the Gumm-Gumm King" after refusing to bow, Gunmar used the Decimaar Blade to corrupt Bork and turned her into a Gumm-Gumm. It is unknown what ever happen to Bork afterwards since than, though she was more than likely killed at some point later on.
Powers & Abilities
At first, Bork and Usurna had a professional relationship.
However, after Usurna reveals her loyalties to Gunmar, Bork viewed her as a traitor and calls her out that the trolls will never allow her master to rule over them.
Initially, Bork was extremely skeptic about the human Trollhunter. She even agreed that Jim entering the Darklands alone was a bad call and decides it's best to destroy the bridge with Jim in it.
While putting him on trial, Jim spoke on his own behalf about his mistake. However, instead of understanding his reasons, she accuses him of repeating his mistakes and goes along with Usurna sentencing him to the Deep. She even believed Usurna's lies about Jim murdering Vendel (despite the fact that he was in a cage the entire time).
However, after Usurna reveals Gunmar to Trollmarket, Bork presumably realized her mistake of ridding Trollmarket of its only protector.
Bork was instantly viewed Toby as incompetent while he tried to prove Jim's innocence.
Bork fears Gunmar, despite her firm belief that he will never be allowed to rule Trollmarket. Her cowardice and inability to stand up for herself against the Skullcrusher unfortunately lead to him brainwashing her into one of his new Gumm-Gumms.
- Main article: Bork/Quotes
|Trollhunters Part 2|
| "Escape from the Darklands"|
| "Grand Theft Otto"|
| "Hiss Hiss, Bang Bang"|
| "Hero with a Thousand Faces"|
| "Just Add Water"|
| "The Reckless Club"|
| "Mistrial and Error"|
| "In the Hall of the Gumm-Gumm King"|
- Bork is the first (and only) troll to be seen turned into a Gumm-Gumm (Draal and Otto don't count as they were both merely possessed by Gunmar and their forms were never changed).
- Originally, according to Aaron Waltke on a Twitter response, Bork's name was actually supposed to be the "whatever" troll's name from "Win Lose or Draal" and "To Catch a Changeling".
- Bork was also the representative for Gen'rik Guild Trollmarket.
- She is the first character who's name is only revealed in the credits, the second being Neb from 3Below.