|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officially on-screen.|
Something strange is brewing at school, where the teachers are more agitated than usual. Claire's illness shows disturbing side effects.
Strickler gives Jim some magic dust that makes anyone who inhales it more feral and aggressive. When Jim accidentally spills some into the teacher's coffee, the teachers start to go on a rampage and it's up to Jim, Toby, Steve, and Eli to stop them.
- Kelsey Grammer as Blinky
- Emile Hirsch as Jim Lake Jr.
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Lexi Medrano as Claire Nuñez
- Jonathan Hyde as Mr. Strickler
- Fred Tatasciore as Señor Uhl
- Clancy Brown as Gunmar
- Lena Headey as Morgana
- Amy Landecker as Barbara Lake
- Laraine Newman as Miss Janeth
- Yara Shahidi as Darci Scott
- Cole Sand as Eli Pepperjack
- Lauren Tom as Nomura/Mary Wang
- Thomas F. Wilson as Coach Lawrence
- Steven Yeun as Steve Palchuk
- Steve and Lawrence start to bond in this episode, which is the very thing that cures Lawrence of his feral curse.
- Emile Hirsch provides much of Jim's dialogue in this episode.
- Anton Yelchin's dialogue is present during Jim's first scene in the episode, in which he is introduced to Gravesand by Stricklander and Nomura. Upon inhaling the substance, it affects Jim's voice, and Hirsch voices Jim for the remainder of the episode (and the series itself). Strickler subtly lampshades the changes by saying, "Some of the changes are permanent."
- This episode takes place a week before "Beetle Mania" in the timeline.