|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officially on-screen.|
Unable to stop an asteroid hurtling toward Earth, Kubritz pleads with the royals to help destroy it by offering stored alien technology from Area 49-B.
- Tatiana Maslany as Aja Tarron
- Diego Luna as Krel Tarron
- Nick Offerman as Varvatos Vex
- Glenn Close as Mothership
- Alon Abutbul as General Morando
- Uzo Aduba as Colonel Kubritz
- Hayley Atwell as Zadra
- Nick Frost as Stuart
- Andrea Navedo as Ophelia Nuñez
- Laraine Newman as Miss Janeth/Nana
- Oscar Nuñez as Sergeant Costas
- Cole Sand as Eli Pepperjack
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- J.B. Smoove as Phil
- Fred Tatasciore as Señor Uhl
- Lauren Tom as Mary Wang
- Danny Trejo as Tronos
- Frank Welker as Luug
- Bebe Wood as Shannon Longhannon
- Steven Yeun as Steve Palchuk
- Morando finally arrives on Earth. It's also revealed in the end that Morando was the one who sent the asteroid to leave the Tarrons unaware of his arrival. He has also formed an alliance with Colonel Kubritz.
- Toby and Eli unintentionally capture a footage of Morando's ship in the horizon when the Tarrons destroyed the astroid, leaving them suspicious.
- Tronos officially reforms, but is ultimately captured by Kubritz once again.
- In this episode, Shannon is revealed to be within the LGBTQA+ spectrum.
- The song that plays during the laser assembly montage is "Beat Roadrunner" by Josh Powell and Mark Roberts.
- The famed stock sound effect The Wilhelm Scream can be heard when Toby accidentally hits an Area 49-B agent in the groin with a soda can.
- When the asteroid is headed for Earth, Sergeant Costas posits a plan to stop the asteroid by drilling in it and detonating a nuke inside it. This is the exact plot of the 1998 sci-fi disaster film Armageddon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.