|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officially on-screen.|
Area 49-B is a minor (later major) location that appears in 3Below. It's a top secret military base that captures aliens and dissects them.
The Area 49-B has existed for several decades. Its members are dedicated to capture and imprison any form of extraterrestrial life that reaches Earth, without worrying about their motives. Its existence is kept secret from the rest of the world, but there have been mere rumors about experiments with extraterrestrials that carry out there.
The Area is highly fortified with explosive walls and advanced security systems. Because of their high contact with aliens, they have been able to assimilate much of their technology.
- 110: "The Arcadian Job"
- 202: "Moonlight Run"
- 203: "Dogfight Days of Summer"
- 204: "Mother's Day"
- 205: "Ill Gotten Gains"
- 207: "Asteroid Rage"
- 208: "Luug's Day Out"
- 210: "The Big Sleep"
- 211: "Race to Trollmarket"
- 212: "A Glorious End, Part One"
- Area 49-B is a clear reference to Area 51, a highly classified United States Air Force facility in Nevada known for its reports of unusual phenomena, secretive nature, and undoubted connection to classified aircraft research, leading it to become a focus of modern UFO and other conspiracy theories.
- According to Eli in "The Arcadian Job", Area 49-B is 300 miles away from Arcadia Oaks.