He is a familiar in the form of an anthropomorphic feline and an associate of an unknown wizard.
3Below (Part Two)
Warning Steve and Toby
Archie briefly appears at the end of the episode, informing Toby and Steve (along with AAARRRGGHH!!!) that they are in grave danger and are about to face yet another apocalyptic catastrophe, much to their dismay. He then takes them somewhere to further explain the upcoming situation.
Wizards (Part One)
Archie is a black cat with yellow eyes, glasses, a white symbolic emblem on his chest shaped almost like a "Q" and white eyebrows. He's usually seen walking on hind legs or on all fours.
Archie is a mysterious familiar, and he's been shown to have a witty and intelligent persona. He goes to Steve and Toby and warns them about another apocalypse approaching (much to the boys' dismays).
He also finds the word "assistant" very offensive, so he prefers to be called an "associate". He even casually replies to Steve's question of why he wears glasses (and he looked somewhat amused that he wasn't interested by him talking).
Powers & Abilities
- Familiar Physiology: Archie is a wizard's assistant and, therefore, knows much about magic.
- Anthropomorphism: He can talk and walk on two feet like a human being.
- Magic: As a wizard's associate, Archie is most likely capable of at least performing magic spells, albeit still more limited than a wizard's.
- Linguist: Along with his anthropomorphism, Archie has the ability to talk to humans, and presumably communicate with his own familiar cats as well.
- Main article: Archie/Quotes
|3Below Part 2|
| "Moving Day" |
| "Moonlight Run"|
| "Dogfight Days of Summer"|
| "Mother's Day"|
| "Ill Gotten Gains"|
| "There's Something About Gwen (of Gorbon)"|
| "Asteroid Rage"|
| "Luug's Day Out"|
| "The Fall of House Tarron"|
| "The Big Sleep"|
| "Race to Trollmarket"|
| "A Glorious End, Part One"|
| "A Glorious End, Part Two"|
- Archie is the first anthropomorphic animal in the series.
- Archie is speculated to be Douxie's familiar (as he is confirmed to be a wizard), due to both possessing the same black with white color scheme and yellow eyes.