Toby gets caught in the crosshairs when a troll goes missing and the city cracks down on crime. An ancient voice refuses to be silenced.
When a troll named "Glug" starts seemingly causing crimes all over Arcadia, the Trollhunters go on patrol to search for her. However, Toby unwillingly gets himself into a tiff with Darci's father and some robbers. Meanwhile, Dictatious keeps hearing Morgana's voice, but Usurna will not let anything stand in her way.
- Kelsey Grammer as Blinky
- Anton Yelchin as Jim Lake Jr.
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Lexi Medrano as Claire Nuñez
- Jonathan Hyde as Mr. Strickler
- Fred Tatasciore as AAARRRGGHH!!!
- Ike Amadi as Detective Scott
- Clancy Brown as Gunmar
- Brook Chalmers and Tom Kenny as Rot and Gut
- Grey Griffin as Victoria/Glug
- Mark Hamill as Dictatious
- Lena Headey as Morgana
- Anjelica Huston as Queen Usurna
- Andrea Navedo as Mrs. Nuñez
- Laraine Newman as Nana
- Yara Shahidi as Darci Scott
- Matthew Waterson as Thief Blaas
- Jimmie Wood as NotEnrique
- Darci kisses Toby for the first time.
- Darci's father is revealed to be a police detective.
- This is the last episode in which Anton Yelchin provides the entirety of Jim's dialogue, after which he provides portions of dialogue for the remaining episodes of the season.
- This episode was referenced in the 3Below episode "Mind Over Matter" when Toby is heard wondering whether he should take Darci to play laser tag and he can be heard in the police car driving across the road.
- Continuity: When Toby is caught by Officer Brennan for trespassing, he recalls that he remembers him as the "kid with no bones" back when he caught Claire and Toby ditching school in "Airheads" due to the gravity curse affecting Toby.
- Later on, while interrogating Toby, Detective Scott recalls a couple of offenses Toby has committed (indirect or not): breaking into the museum and joyriding on a stolen truck. He even shows the rap sheet with pictures of when Toby was arrested for the museum incident, which occurred in "Win Lose or Draal".
- While Scott questions the Vespa dealer, he recognizes Toby as the one who trashed one of his scooters long ago, which he was indirectly responsible for after convincing him to allow Jim to run a test run for his sixteenth birthday.