|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officially on-screen.|
A Night to Remember is the twenty-fifth episode of Trollhunters.
With Barbara's life hanging in the balance, Jim races to break the spell that bonds her to Strickler. Angor Rot attacks Toby and Claire.
With Barbara's life hanging in the balance, Jim races to break the spell that bonds her to Strickler. Jim realizes he has no choice but to go to Barbara and tell her the truth, especially since she seems to be getting weaker every time Stricklander gets attacked. While Jim stays in Trollmarket to help his mother, Toby and Claire must go get the next stone at the dance, but Angor Rot is in hot pursuit of them.
- Kelsey Grammer as Blinky
- Anton Yelchin as Jim Lake Jr.
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- Lexi Medrano as Claire Nuñez
- Jonathan Hyde as Mr. Strickler
- Fred Tatasciore as AAARRRGGHH!!!
- Ike Amadi as Angor Rot
- Amy Landecker as Barbara Lake
- Laraine Newman as Miss Janeth
- Victor Raider-Wexler as Vendel
- Cole Sand as Eli Pepperjack
- Yara Shahidi as Darci
- Thomas F. Wilson as Coach Lawrence
- Steven Yeun as Steve Palchuk
- Barbara loses her memory of Jim's secret life and trolls as soon as the binding curse is gone.
- The song that Jim and Claire dance to is "Eres Tú" by Carla Morrison.
- Stricklander officially reforms in this episode.
- Steve wins the title of prom king, despite never winning any of the events, implying that the contest was rigged.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Miss Janeth is way too excited about giving Toby mouth-to-mouth. It gets treated and depicted as though she is making out with him. It does not help that afterwards she wipes her mouth as though she just finished an intense make-out session. The only way she could excuse herself from be accused of paedophilia is that she was visibly blowing air into his mouth, though she never did chest compressions, which is the most important part of CPR.