|This article contains canon information corresponding to the Tales of Arcadia franchise. That means all information in this article is true and has appeared/been validated officially on-screen.|
A Glorious End, Part Two is the twenty-sixth episode and the series finale of 3Below.
With the fate of the universe at stake, the royal heirs and their allies must gather their forces for the ultimate battle to defeat General Morando.
- Tatiana Maslany as Aja Tarron/Queen Coranda
- Diego Luna as Krel Tarron
- Nick Offerman as Varvatos Vex
- Alon Abutbul as General Morando
- Uzo Aduba as Colonel Kubritz
- Ike Amadi as Detective Scott
- Hayley Atwell as Zadra
- Nick Frost as Stuart
- Andy Garcia as King Fialkov
- Jennifer Hale as Izita
- Cheryl Hines as Momblank
- Tom Kenny as Dadblank
- Alfred Molina as Archie
- Laraine Newman as Nana
- Oscar Nuñez as Sergeant Costas
- Chris Obi as Loth Saborian
- Cole Sand as Eli Pepperjack
- Charlie Saxton as Toby Domzalski
- J.B. Smoove as Phil
- Fred Tatasciore as AAARRRGGHH!!!
- Frank Welker as Luug
- Steven Yeun as Steve Palchuk
- King Fialkov and Queen Coranda sacrifice themselves to power the cannon so that Morando can be stopped once and for all.
- Aja returns home to Akiridion-5 with Vex, Zadra, Luug, and Eli to take the throne, while Krel decides to stay on Earth a little longer so he can remain with Steve, Toby, Stuart, Momblank, Dadblank, and AAARRRGGHH!!! and other friends he made there.
- A cat wearing glasses (which is actually a wizard's familiar) appears at the end of the episode, warning Steve and Toby that the universe is in danger once again, setting the stage for Wizards.
- Morando kills Colonel Kubritz, just as she was about to reform.
- While traveling across the bridge, Toby, Aja, and Steve turn back to see Morando after them, to which Toby shouts, "Why does everything end at the bridge!?" This is referring to several events:
- Varvatos and Nancy share their first kiss in this episode (offscreen, that is).
- Nancy also promises that once Toby has gone to college, she will join Varvatos on Akiridion-5.
- Just before Aja enters the wormhole back to Akiridion-5, Toby tearfully asks "Why do these things always end in tearful goodbyes?" This could be an allusion to Jim, Claire, and the majority of the Heartstone Trollmarket trolls leaving for New Jersey at the end of "The Eternal Knight: Part 2".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.